Smooth and Blissful Skin By Skin Clinic In Lucknow


Waxing, besides being a painful process is also a consistent and time taking process. Keeping this thing in mind, I thought of opting permanent hair removal procedure. Although this permanent hair removal is initially expensive as compared to waxing procedure, but this procedure is far more economical when we talk about long term.

Not only this, this hair removal procedure eased me up with every month visit to the beauty salons and the pain of course. The only way out for waxing, which is an immensely painful procedure seems to me was super hair removal (SHR) by laser. But, there were few doubts in my mind regarding this process which was cleared by a dermatologist in Lucknow of Derma Klinic.



The profound dermatologist of this skin clinic informed me that this hair removal process is safe and advanced technological procedure. Through this laser technology, dermatologist passes the laser rays which are set at a definite temperature so that these rays damage the hair follicles but without damaging the surrounded skin. Best skin doctor in Lucknow passes the multiple low temperature laser beams so that the surrounded skin doesn’t damage in the process. A few sessions of this hair removal process, finally gives you clean and smooth skin. And the best part of this process is that this hair removal process is safe and secure without any side effects, but few days’ precautions were advised by the skin doctor.

Through my experience I want to notify you all that this process is really easy and safe. After following precautionary measures which were directed by a doctor for 15 days I was back to my normal life and was enjoying my smooth skin.

Comments

  1. I truly love your blog post.Thank you for sharing this post with us keep it up.
    if you are suffering from back pain and neck pain and looking for physiotherapy service click here : -sports physiotherapy clinic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment