Regained My Old & Healthy Hairs By Medicinal Help Of Derma Skin Klinic

 Dermatologist in Lucknow

I was really worried as I was suffering from hair loss from the past two years and in spite of taking various medications, I was not able to cure my hair loss. Then one day, while I was surfing about methods to cure hair loss I came across the Derma Skin Klinic. After reading their reviews I was really impressed, there were several cases of hair loss and they cured it. Then only I set the appointment at Derma Skin Klinic and met the doctor.

When I met the Dr Neeraj Pandey, he examines my scalp carefully and tells me that my hair loss was due to fungal infection. A Dermatologist in Lucknow directed me that this hair loss will be treated by medicinal process. He instructed me that regular intake of these medicines for 8-10 months will give me desired results. He also informed me that noticeable results will be after 3-4 months.

 best skin clinic in Lucknow

Best skin clinic in Lucknow regularly examines my hair growth and its health and what are medicinal effects on my hairs. This regular examination by the doctors helped me a lot, the doctor would change my medicine on the basis of the treatment results and after 10 months my hair loss was fully cured and new hairs were growing.

So I was really satisfied with my hair treatment and only with the assistance of a dermatologist of Derma Klinic I was able to regain my old and healthy hairs.  

Comments