Are You Suffering From Wrinkles At Young Age?


I was going through very much terrified stage of my life as just at the age of 22, I started developing wrinkles on my forehead. I couldn’t understand what the reason was and how was it happening because I had always taken healthy diet, never smoke or drink in my life, always have lots of water in a day.  The only reason that comes to mind was that I had redundantly played tennis and I am really fond of sleeping. So after analyzing my problem the only thing that comes to my mind was the Derma Klinic.

I immediately consult my problems with the dermatologist of skin clinic in Lucknow. Dr Neeraj Pandey examines my skin deeply and informed me that it is due to excessive exposure of my skin to the sun. He explained me that solar radiation, which absorbed by my skin due to an oxidation process increases the destruction of collagen fibers. These collagen fibers which are originally elastic in nature start converting into rigid and firm which causes wrinkles.


A dermatologist in Lucknow assured me that it is curable process and I need not to worry.  He said that as it is in initial level so effective medication will definitely benefit me. I regularly intake the medicine prescribed by him and applied anti aging cream for four months and it benefited me greatly and totally cured my wrinkle problem.
I am immensely satisfied by the guidance which was provided to me by the dermatologist of Derma Klinic.

Comments