Best Skin Consultation & Care Provided At Derma Skin Klinic


It had been two years since I was suffering from acne-after scars. I had tried every home remedy possible and consult with some skin doctors but nothing worked.  Then my friend recommends me to consult with doctors of Derma clinic.

There I met with best dermatologistin Lucknow Tulika Pandey after properly examining my skin she diagnoses me with hyper pigmentation. She recommends me with treatment of hydroquinone and sun block. Under this procedure, hydroquinone which is topical bleach is applied to the affected area or dark spots which decrease the production and increase the breakdown of melanosomes in skin pigment cells and another precaution which was told by her was to restrain my skin from direct sun contact as it will worsen my hyper pigmentation.

This procedure works magically on my skin and helps me in regaining my clean, fair and glowing skin. The dermatologist of best skin clinic in Lucknow guided me very well and clearly explains me the procedure of taking proper care of my skin after treatment. She prescribed me a medicated skin cleaning face wash, which really do wonders on my skin and glorify it.


I was really content with the kind of skin treatment I get from best skin doctor in Lucknow and sincerely recommends other readers to consult your skin problems at this skin clinic as they provide you the best and appropriate skin treatments.

Comments

  1. أنا معجب بهذه المقالة لمحتوى مدروس جيدًا وصياغته الممتازة. لقد شاركت في هذه المادة لدرجة أنني لم أستطع التوقف عن القراءة. أنا معجب عملكم والمهارة. شكرا جزيلا لك.
    حبوب تحت الجلد

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment